Class: went over answers to Properties of Matter / went over mass of objects lab / students started working on their lab summary questions
1. Finish filling out entire front side of data table for mass of objects
2. Finish making your bar graph for 16 objects in descending order. Label your Y axis and include a title for your graph.
3. Finish the lab summary questions 1-7.
Class: finished mass lab; entered class data; started bar graph
1. Finish Google Classroom assignment called "Properties of Matter" (Read ck12 chapter, watch embedded video, finish questions 1-10)
2. Finish bar graph for mass of objects. Use my averages on my data table in red and see my example bar graph attatched.
Class: went over answers to What is Matter and CK-12 Matter, Mass and Volume/students learned how to use a triple beam balance
Ecoology Quiz on Monday. Bring your device to class. See attached document below...number the assignments and put them in order in your notebook. Review assignments 96.7 - 108 so you are prepared for the quiz on Monday.
Class: we watched Photosynthesis and Conservation of Matter Brain Pop videos again. Students took both quizzes. Students started working on homework.
1. Finish "What is Photosynthesis?" worksheet (do front and back).
Class: we went over answers to Sound and Light Power Point. Be ready to turn this into me tomorrow for a grade / students had time to start working on homework in class
1. Finish Sound Questions 9-20 (sections 4-5)
2. Make sure you are finished with the Sound Power Point Questions on Google Classroom ...be ready to turn them into me tomorrow.
Class: we started a lab where students have to predict the density of 12 different materials then find the actual density of the 12 different objects. Today we found the mass of the 12 objects.
1. Finish Density Problems 1-8 worksheet...see attached document for an example
2. Finish Graduated Cylinder Worksheet (front and back)....check your answers...see attached worksheet
Class: we went to media center computer lab to work on the Biome Project. Students were expected to finish 1 and 2a on the direction sheet.
HOMEWORK: STUDY FOR PLANT TEST. TEST IS TOMORROW! Study Study Guide 1 and 2, Photosynthesis Teacher Notes and Interpreting Diagrams. These documents and answers are attached to yesterday's post. Please bring your headphones/earbuds to Science class tomorrow.