Class: we went over answers to Ch 18 Sound Questions 1-10 and 22-25. Students watched videos on Sonic Boom and Chuck Yeager / students watched BrainPop on Hearing and took Review Quiz
1. Read pages 662-664 in red book.
2. Answer Section 4 Questions 7-13 regarding how we hear sound. See Google Classroom for Section 4 Questions or read below:
Section 4 - How you Hear Sound & Hearing Loss--Read pages 662-667. Answer the questions in complete sentences.
7. Read all of pages 662-663. Describe why hearing is like a chain reaction.
8. Name the parts of the ear that vibrate.
9. Name 4 specific things that can cause hearing loss.
10. Explain two ways you can protect yourself from hearing loss.
11. Name two things that people can do to try and restore some of their hearing.
12. What is noise pollution?
13. Name three sources of noise pollution.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.