Class: went over answers to Properties of Matter / went over mass of objects lab / students started working on their lab summary questions
1. Finish filling out entire front side of data table for mass of objects
2. Finish making your bar graph for 16 objects in descending order. Label your Y axis and include a title for your graph.
3. Finish the lab summary questions 1-7.
Class: finished mass lab; entered class data; started bar graph
1. Finish Google Classroom assignment called "Properties of Matter" (Read ck12 chapter, watch embedded video, finish questions 1-10)
2. Finish bar graph for mass of objects. Use my averages on my data table in red and see my example bar graph attatched.
Class: went over answers to What is Matter and CK-12 Matter, Mass and Volume/students learned how to use a triple beam balance
Ecoology Quiz on Monday. Bring your device to class. See attached document below...number the assignments and put them in order in your notebook. Review assignments 96.7 - 108 so you are prepared for the quiz on Monday.