Class: learning about photosynthesis/students completed a nearpod lesson on photosynthesis / students read teacher typed notes on photosynthesis/ some started the questions 1-10
1. Finish Photosynthesis Questions 1-10 tonight. Due tomorrow. Attached below.
Class: students took test online in Google Classroom / students worked on Plant Questions 16-20 and some students finished the Nearpod lesson called "Introduction to Photosynthesis"
1. Make sure you are finished with plant questions 16-20 by tomorrow.
2. Read pages 426-431 in the red textbook (photosynthesis)
Class: went over soil short anwer study guide / watched Brain Pop called Seed Plants / took Brain Pop quiz / students worked on Plant Questions in Google classroom
Test on Soil and Rock is Monday, Nov 6. Study both study guides. Answers are in Google Classroom.
Class: we went over plant questions and answers 1-10 (see Google classroom for answers). Students worked on questions 11-15 in class.
Class: started a new unit on plants/ students read and answered questions
Homework: Finish Plant Questions 1-10 if you did not finish it today in class...most students finished it in class today..see Google Classroom for questions and online textbook.
Class: students worked on page 2 of soil study guide / we graded study guide #2
1. Finish Soil Study Guide (Short answer/2 pages front and back)...most students finished this in class today
2. Grade the above study guide....answer key is in Google Classroom....use red ink...make annotations or you will lose points.
Class: watched video on No Till Plowing / students worked on Soil Study Guides
1. Finish page one (front and back) of Soil Study Guide (short answer)..some students finished this in class today
2. Make sure you are finished with Soil Study Guide #2 (fill in blank)...we will grade this in class tomorrow for a grade.....students had plenty of time in class to finish this.
3. Complete two online soil quizzes tonight.
Class: went over Ch 4 Questions 58-65 (Dust Bowl and Soil Conservation) / students finished the soil texture lab / observed dry soil balls / some started online soil quizzes
1. Complete at least two online soil quizzes (attached below and in Google Classroom). Record your score and a fact for questions missed.
Class: did a lab today-students compared soil particles (organic matter, sand, silt, clay, gravel)
1. Copy the chart called "Comparing Soil Particles" in Google Classroom (attached below too)
2. Make sure you are finished with Ch 4 Soil Qstns 1-65
3. Make sure your Science Binder is organized. See table of contents in Google Classroom.
Class: we went over ch 4 hw answers 49-56 / students worked on shake jar soil lab
1. Read page 134 Study Guide in red book
2. Complete page 135 (Organizing Information & Reviewing Key Terms)
3. Rock and Soil Test coming soon....review your papers in your binder